Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Only two weeks left in this countdown!

Well, with two weeks to spare, I think we can safely say that we are as ready as we will ever be for Baby Mallory's arrival. As you can see from these pics, she is still growing. On day 1 of my 38th week, we are definitely looking closer to the finish line than ever before.


This is the nursery.


As I am very indecisive, starting a new room for Susannah from scratch was a challenge for me. The one thing I was decisive about, though, was that I didn't want anything themed or too matching. As you will see from the photos, I got my wish. Susannah will be sleeping surrounded by bunnies, mermaids, a bird, and a cow..........

At least the colors coordinate........


She will also swing with a lion, a hippo, and a fish:

With all this early exposure, maybe she will be a biologist like her grandmother.

The dad-to-be did a great job putting together all her new furniture, including this great shelf and dresser.



And we are all three excited to use our cadillac of jogging strollers, the BOB Revolution. Thanks Mimi and Poppy!


According to calculations after speaking with our friends who are new parents, we think we stocked up on enough diapers to last for at least a few weeks.


We are so grateful to all of our friends and family who gave us things to help fill this room. And to all of you who are praying for us, THANK YOU!!! Our hospital here has wifi, so maybe the next post will be from there with pics of the new arrival!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting!!!!!!!!! We'll keep thinking about you, hoping all will go well! Can't wait to see photos of little S soon!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please have her on Friday the 3rd? That's my birthday!

    ReplyDelete