Thursday, January 20, 2011

Some more firsts........

The days seem to be flying by and with each one, Susannah is learning and doing new things. In the past two weeks she has had several more firsts.........

1. First jogging suit. Here in France, these are called "joggings." We decided Susannah should wear her "jogging" when we went on a Sunday morning family run.




2. First piano lesson. Unfortunately for Susannah, Daddy's song list is limited to two: "Piano Man" and the song that the dentist plays in "The Hangover."

Notice she seems to be trying to escape........


3. First Canadian and Spanish visitor. Mommy's friends Heather and Zahira were very happy to meet me.



4. First sunny afternoon out on the town. I even let Mommy and Daddy eat lunch together in a restaurant while I napped.
I was happy to get a good healthy dose of Vitamin D from the sunshine:

5. First time to wear jeans:


6. First time to grab for a toy. My big girl jeans made me feel up to a new developmental skill: grabbing for the toys on my bouncer.


7.First nap on Mommy's chest.

Unfortunately for me, mommy was sweaty from a run, but I didn't mind too much.


8.First dance moves.

I love to dance and lately whenever I hear music I start kicking my legs and flailing my arms in time to the song.


9.First smile. I'm doing this more and more often and my mommy and daddy are quite the suckers for this.



10. I am also growing chubbier by the day, my cheeks especially:
Mommy and Daddy are always squeezing them.....


11. After my daily tummy time workouts, I'm also developing some pretty strong neck muscles. I can hold up my head really well now. My favorite tummy time is on Daddy's chest:

Until next week.......

No comments:

Post a Comment