Tuesday, March 8, 2011

3 Months!

Susannah, you are now 3 months old! I can't believe how fast time is flying. You are growing so fast.....yesterday you weighed in at 13.6 lbs and measured 24.2 inches. Your eyes are so blue that the doctor said it is safe to call you a blue eyed girl. This makes your mommy happy since you look just like your Daddy in every other way.



You are so funny now, you laugh when we blow on your tummy or if we laugh. And sometimes, when I'm rocking you and you are supposed to be falling asleep, you start laughing. I thought we were supposed to have a couple of years before you start the "I don't want to go to bed" routine, but apparently you are ahead of schedule. :)



You still love sucking on your fist, which is producing so much slobber, we have to put bibs on you pretty often.



You also still love for me to sing to you. "Itsy, Bitsy, Spider" will almost always calm you down if you are fussing.



You went out on your first outing in the stroller without the infant attachment. You felt even more like a big girl because of your beach hat and shades.



You are grabbing all your toys now and you grab our faces when we talk or sing to you.



You also love watching me when I get ready in the morning. You sit in your bouncer while I shower and get dressed and put on make up. Last week, you even let me dry my hair, but for some reason, this week, you have developed a dislike for the hairdryer and cry as soon as I turn it on. I think maybe you have been communicating secretely with Meadow and she told you how loud noises are scary and should be avoided at all costs.



You have brought so much love and joy to my life. While these 3 months seem to have flown by, it is impossible for me to imagine what life was like without you. Already looking forward to watching you during month number 4!!



Coming soon: pics from sunny Spain.

2 comments:

  1. she is adorable! nothing beats the photo w/ her sunhat/sunglasses!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious and so grown up! I think it's time for me to see another round of every picture you take, please.

    ReplyDelete