Monday, September 5, 2011

A Few Random Pics

Well, I was planning on posting a picture of Susannah in her Georgia gear, but I can't find the cord that connects my phone to the computer and emailing it isn't working, so........no Georgia picture. Honestly though, after that awful excuse for a game (and uniforms might I add) it is probably best not to post it. :)

But, here are a few other photos from the past week. Mimi and Poppy stopped by on their month long voyage across the US. They took us to a nice dinner (Unfortunately we couldnt find time for pics of the great view at dinner. We were too busy keeping Susannah supplied with cheerios and puffs to ensure best restaurant behavior.) and brought Susannah some much needed new toys and clothes.

Susannah wasn't in the best mood for photos, so we had to pull out the shoulder sit and let her play with dada's sunglasses to encourage her to cooperate.



We took advantage of the extra hands to take a family shot, now that Meadow is home and we are complete again. :)


Thanks Mimi and Poppy for a great visit. Can't wait for the next one!

How sweet is this picture? Susannah LOVES meadow and Meadow seems to understand that this little person that pulls on her fur is very treasured and needs to be not only tolerated, but protected. Meadow always comes into the nursery when Susannah wakes up to say hello and if Susannah is crying she comes over to check and make sure things are okay.


Notice how Susannah has turned around in this picture. This is her newest trick. I call it breakdancing because she can actually turn impressingly fast and sometimes she spins just for fun. She still isn't crawling but is surprisingly mobile for someone who can't crawl. She still manages to make her way over to the window fan cord even though she can't technically crawl yet. :)


I have to say, this week has been a little challenging. Susannah isn't sleeping through the night and has recently decided that she doesn't like her baby food so night time and meal time have been a little frustrating for Mommy. Okay, a lot frustrating. :) But, when I look at these pictures, I feel a wave of gratitude flood over me. Thank you God for this family. What a gift.

1 comment:

  1. Just remember, it's a phase and it too will pass! Usually they come right before BIG things like CRAWLING! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete