Friday, May 11, 2012

New Shoes and Sunny Afternoons

We had a good week here chez Mallory.   Nothing too exciting to report, but here are some highlights of our days......

We spent an afternoon at the local running store where they help customers find the type of shoe they should be wearing, their true size, ect.......Susannah was intrigued by the store's mascot....this dog.   She kept walking over to all the signs with the dog and giving them kisses.  

And she loved helping with the trying on process......she loved stacking the boxes and carrying them around the store.

This was her adorable Sunday church dress.   Her friend Sophia gave it to her and it makes me think of Little House on the Prairie.

Meadow is the only one who can get her to smile like this.

We have heard all about San Diego's "may gray" weather, but this week was an exception......sunny and 70....perfect playground weather.

I don't know why she looks so sad to be on the tractor.....I promise she loves it!

So tall!

And so sweet.

Afternoons in the backyard with Susannah and Meadow are definitely a favorite part of my week.

Susannah's friend Sophia also gave her this doll stroller and Susannah loves pushing glow baby and dodo around the house with it.   She is very particular about how they are seated though......Glowbaby's legs have to be hanging out just like hers do in her stroller.

I know her eyes are closed in this picture, but I just can't get over how long her hair is and how grown up she looks. 

Another playground day.....so excited about the slide!

She loves to climb.....

and climb......

and climb.....all the way to the top of the highest slide.   (Don't worry, I go down with her.)

"Come on Mommy, this way!"

A playground with a bay view......so thankful to live on Coronado!

Our self-feeding skills are still improving.  

I love these pictures of her laughing.

Such a happy toddler!

I took the rest of these pics this morning....I think they do such a great job of capturing her little personality.   Here she is talking up a storm.

And here she is lounging like she owns the place.

And just look at this face....definitely not lacking in the character department.

Watching you grow, Susannah, is the most wonderful part of my life to date!   I love you!

"I love you too Mommy!!!"
Happy Mother's Day everybody!  

No comments:

Post a Comment