Thursday, February 7, 2013

SeaWorld


Well, we are in the final countdown to my back surgery.   And since Peter had Monday off, we decided to use our free military passes to Sea World while mommy was still able.   We had a great morning, enjoying the small crowds and cool weather.   Here are some of the highlights.......

We went straight to the sea lions and the seals and just as expected, Susannah LOVED them.

When they barked, she thought it was hilarious.

Giggling.

We bought some fish to feed to our new friends.

It was a great way to start the day.

Next we checked out the sharks. 

Susannah was a little clingy in this exhibit.   Smart girl.....

Susannah and Monkey had fun playing in a little toy raft.

And then we headed to the penguin house.

The penguins were Mommy's favorite part.

Next we headed over to Sesame Street to ride some kiddie rides and meet Elmo. 

Except that this one was terrified of both, so she ended up playing on this little trampoline floor for awhile and made Daddy ride "Flying Elmo" by himself.

We also visited the dolphin pool,

and attempted to pet one. 

We had more success with the starfish.

Susannah was really into the hands on stuff.

The roller coaster was closed for the day, so after the starfish, we decided to head home.

I really wanted  a sweet posed picture before we left, but this was the happiest face I got.  
My surgery is Tuesday, so this will probably be the last post for awhile.   The next time I do a blog post, I will be a couple of inches taller with a straight spine!!   :)


1 comment:

  1. I am praying for you Whitney, and I'm so glad you made the decision to get this surgery. You are an amazingly strong woman and I know that with your will and especially God's will, you will do great! I love you so much and I miss you!

    ReplyDelete