Tuesday, October 27, 2015

All Settled into German Fall

Well, we are all recovered from the stomach virus that circled its way through our family last week.  (At least now I understand why SA threw up all over me on the airplane).    Because of the virus, and the general busyness of getting back into our routine, I didn't take very many photos, but here are the few that I did snag.

One morning, the sunrise was so beautiful so the girls and I watched it out the kitchen windows.   

Sarah Avery has become such a big girl since we have been home.   She wants to eat in the playroom at the kids table instead of her highchair.  

Susannah was excited to go back to ballet class.    Here she is just doing a little cooking in her kitchen before it was time to head out the door.

The ice cream place that we love so much closes up for winter.   So we have been attempting to eat our fill while we still can.  

Saturday Peter took the girls to the playground so I could go for a walk by myself and the Fall colors were so amazing.   

I will miss my beloved walking route this time next year. 

The views are at their prettiest right now. 

Sarah Avery loves to play whatever Susannah is playing, including coloring.   It is so fun to watch them be busy together.   

Dressed and ready for school.

Susannah is so grown up lately too.   She dresses herself and brushes her teeth and hair every morning with very little assistance from me.   It is glorious!  


In other news, Sarah Avery has finally taken her first steps.   She still doesn't want to walk, but at least now we know she can.  ;)    Happy Halloween to everybody!   Next week we will have some pictures of our little Elsa and Olaf!  

No comments:

Post a Comment