| SA loves Susannah's new soccer practice location because of all the cool playground equipment there is to keep her busy. |
| Susannah was so excited to get her letter saying that she had gotten her first choice of the 2nd grade teachers, Ms. Bowers. Here she is at open house. |
| We've had a blast doing our favorite fall activity......watching college football! Go Dawgs! |
| And Peter and I celebrated 14 years of marriage. |
| We had the best date night. We watched football at a bar and then had a delicious meal at a Balkan restaurant. |
| We also took the girls to their first Washington Nationals game. Susannah loved it. |
| SA was bored but she appreciated the cotton cancy! |
| Our neighbor gave us amazing seats that included passes to the Diamond Club so we had the best afternoon. |
| Last Tuesday, Susannah had her first day of second grade. |
| I don't know how she is old enough to be a 2nd grader, but it is true! |
| And she was so excited to start the new school year! |
| Off she goes...... |
| We were able to walk her in on the first day so we took full advantage. |
| This is random, but Grandmama and Jim and Aunt Charlotte sent us this picture from the beach. I had to post it because I love it so much! |
| And today, it was time for Sarah Avery to start Pre-K! |
| She has been so excited and we both love her new teacher, Ms. April. |
| Our sweet big girl. |
| 4 year old Kindergatten.......I can't believe it. She waltzed right in to her room, as confident as could be. We are so proud of her! |
No comments:
Post a Comment