Saturday, November 6, 2021

Happy Halloween 2021!

 November is officially here so I want to go ahead and post the pictures from Halloween. The Delta Variant has taken off in Ukraine, so we are on lock-down and doing online school again.  It's sad but we are thankful for our wonderful neighborhood full of kids.  Here are the pictures from our life since the last blog......

Peter and I had a work event on a sunset boat cruise down the Dneipre River.  It was a gorgeous way to see the city.  My face looks like this because the person taking our photo was being jostled around the dance floor.  

This girl loved school.  Fingers crossed we can go back soon.  

The fall leaves this year were so beautiful.  

So gorgeous.  

Susannah still does her little neighborhood book club and loves it.  

More fall beauty.  

Last week was spirit week at KIS.  I had pigtails for crazy hair day.  

Friday was Halloween costume day.  Susannah was Alexander Hamilton and Sarah Avery was Moana.  

Sarah Avery had a speaking part in her class's play at school.  I snuck out of my class to watch.  She did great!

Peter and I went to a murder mystery party.  I was Kitty Cocktail and he was Sal, the henchman of the north side gang.  It was a fun night. 

Daddy came through with the awesome pumpkin carvings again this year.  

Susannah has wanted us to do a family costume for years and this year, Peter made it happen.   We were a s'more.  Susannah's costume was the most detailed.  

Some friends came over for chili and cornbread before we hit the streets to trick or treat.  

Ted Lasso was there!!

Loved seeing all the neighborhood kids in their costumes.  

Happy Halloween!

Post trick-or-treating trading action

Our costume was a hit.  

Here is my new classroom.  It works pretty well and the internet has held up so far, thank the Lord.  

These two have loved having all of us home this past week. 

We miss school, but love the extra family time.  

This girl is growing so fast. Can't get over how fast.  


That complete the Mallory Family update for November.  We hope all of you are happy and healthy.  Love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment