Saturday, October 11, 2025

Fall is here!

Back-to-school season has been charging full speed ahead here in Alexandria.  We celebrated SA's 11th birthday in August, Susannah has been killing it on the cross-country courses, and I preached my first sermons as a seminary intern.  Lots of fun and excitement!  Here are some photos.  

This 11-year-old was delighted by her new sweatshirt that Grammy sent.  

They love each other.  Sometimes. 

We had cookie cake at the family birthday party.  

And traditional birthday cake with her friends, the next day.  


These girls are so sweet and supportive of one another.  

After cake, we headed to the pool for one last swim of summer.  

We celebrated 21 years of marriage at a beautiful Italian restaurant in Georgetown.  

I have a new hobby!!  Pickleball on Friday mornings with these ladies is one of the highlights of my week.  

Susannah and her freshman teammates.  They are doing so well this year!

The Insognas came into town one weekend and took us to a wonderful dinner in Old Town.  

And this girl and I spent a delightful Saturday having brunch and doing a little shopping.

Sephora and Lululemon, of course.  



I preached both services at my internship church, Trinity Presbyterian.  It was such a great morning.  I was so grateful. 

I'm so blessed to have this lady as a mentor.  

Our girl placed 4th in the Alexandria City Championships.  So incredibly proud of her!  

We were so excited to give her hugs at the finish!  


And now we are gearing up for Sarah's fall lacrosse tournaments.  Super busy, but super fun.  We hope all of you are doing well.  We love and miss you all!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment