It is already August, so it seemed advisable to go ahead and post another blog from our summer adventures. The next post will be the biggie in which I share the bazillion photos we took during our 10 days in Montana. But for today, I'm going to post all the happenings that occurred leading up to that vacation. Here they are!
 |
| Susannah went on Westminster's Senior High Mission Trip to Spirit Lake, North Dakota. She was delighted to see the Northern Lights on that trip. |
 |
| Lacrosse tournaments continued, and this weekend, Peter and SA squeezed in some fishing in between games. |
 |
| This was a great season, and we are so proud of how much SA improved. |
 |
| Susannah is officially a driver! She passed her learner's permit test and is ready for the road. |
 |
| Susannah and I flew to Nashville and enjoyed our annual girl's brunch and bookstore visit. |
 |
| I finally succumbed to the Mah Jong fever. |
 |
| And we had a fun 4th of July with swimming and fireworks. |
 |
| The girls and I went to see Toy Story 5. |
 |
| And we celebrated Sally's 6th birthday! |
 |
| Peter drove SA to Camp Hidden Meadows in West Virginia. |
 |
| She had a fantastic week with her Sassafras cabinmates. |
 |
| Susannah and I hiked Old Rag. |
 |
| It lived up to the hype! |
 |
| We had so much fun and made lots of memories. |
 |
| Peter and I played trivia with neighborhood friends one night. He was on the winning team. I was not. :) |
 |
| Before we knew it, we were heading back to West Virginia to pick up our girl. |
 |
| She talked the whole way home about all the fun she had. |
 |
SA also had the fun job of pet-sitting this guy, Doc, the fluffiest puppy ever.
Next stop, Glacier National Park! |
No comments:
Post a Comment