Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Home again

Well we just returned from a successful and enjoyable Med cruise. I have done a Med cruise before (on board the USS Neverdock) but this time their was a bit more Travertine tile and the ship didn't run out of water, always a plus.

I wanted to add a quick post about the happenings around our apt these last few days. I glanced out the window yesterday and noticed a strange sight. I man, standing inside a piece of a sky crane structure, which was dangling in mid-air. Last fall a fire partially destryed the building across the street and efforts are currently ongoing to restore the building. However in my opinion, with the max. 35 hour work-week in France, the 2 hour lunch breaks, and in addition to the numerous holidays this project could take quite some time.



At least he opted for the aid of a cigarette to help concentration rather than a clumsy hard-hat or cumbersome safety-belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment