Here I am before my morning jog........it seemed like a fun idea until I actually stepped out into the 12 degrees f air......... maybe I didn't think this "training for a marathon in the dead of winter" thing through..........
Started as a way to keep in touch with family and friends during our two years in Strasbourg, France, this blog has followed us on further adventures in San Diego, California Stuttgart, Germany Alexandria, Virginia and, most recently, Kyiv, Ukraine.
Saturday, December 19, 2009
White Christmas anyone??
Peter's brother Hollis and his girlfriend Kristy arrived last night to a very cold, very snowy Strasbourg. Being from the south, a white Christmas is something always wished for but seldom received. So, needless to say, we are very excited that our first French Christmas may be even more picturesque than we thought.


Here I am before my morning jog........it seemed like a fun idea until I actually stepped out into the 12 degrees f air......... maybe I didn't think this "training for a marathon in the dead of winter" thing through..........

Here I am before my morning jog........it seemed like a fun idea until I actually stepped out into the 12 degrees f air......... maybe I didn't think this "training for a marathon in the dead of winter" thing through..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment