.
It has been a busy first few days at home. I have had lots of firsts, including my first bath at home:
my first walk.......
my first swing. (Daddy liked it because it gave him a chance to rest.)
my first passport photos........(this was a tough one since I had to open my eyes for the photo and I was in the middle of a nap.)
my first time to Strasbourg's famous Christmas Market or Marché de Noel .........Mommy even got to drink some vin chaud!
My first time picking out a Christmas tree........
Daddy carried the Christmas tree and the bread......pretty impressive considering the several blocks and 2 flights of stairs involved....
Without a doubt the best week of Mommy and Daddy's life so far....more to come!!
Shannon told me you had the baby! Congratulations!! I LOVE her name! Hope all is well in France, the Christmas Market looks awesome.
ReplyDeleteShe's absolutely gorgeous! Hope you're having a fun, relaxing (ha!) time with your mom!
ReplyDelete