Dressed and ready to go to the Consulate General's Christmas party.........but decided going to the hospital was probably a better idea.
Here are some pics of days 1-3 of Susannah's life........
My birthday..........I was born with a head full of hair, just like my mom.
Big yawns......
I'm already a good sleeper which is making my parents very very thankful....
This is my little carriage that I ride in to go to take my baths or post blogs in the conference room.......
Lots of people have come to visit me.......
I charm my visitors by falling asleep in their arms........
I'm already a Daddy's girl.......
and I like to wear my hat with the bow on it..............
Here is my name on the board that welcomes all the newborn babies.......
More pics to follow as we return home from the hospital. Thanks to everybody for your prayers and support. We are so happy and feel so blessed.
Wszystkiego najlepszego!
ReplyDeleteCongrats from Poland...the pictures are adorable. Hope you enjoy your holidays together.
Ann and Eric Parthemore
Poznan, Poland
Yeah for you all! Congrats, congrats. Hope things continue to go well!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Mallorys from all of us!!! She is absolutely beautiful!!! Such a precious little girl! Enjoy ... the best time of your life has just started!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love all the pictures of you both and precious little Susannah! Please keep posting! I am really happy for you!!
ReplyDelete