How best to celebrate such an accomplishment? I think a sunny island vacation to Corsica fits the bill. We leave tomorrow morning so stay posted for pics of Susannah taking her debut dip in the Mediterranean.
Started as a way to keep in touch with family and friends during our two years in Strasbourg, France, this blog has followed us on further adventures in San Diego, California Stuttgart, Germany Alexandria, Virginia and, most recently, Kyiv, Ukraine.
Thursday, June 9, 2011
C'est Finit!!!
IT'S FINISHED!!! After 5+ months of interviews and research and 100+ pages of writing......in French, Peter turned in his memoire yesterday. Needless to say, Susannah and I are beside ourselves with pride.

How best to celebrate such an accomplishment? I think a sunny island vacation to Corsica fits the bill. We leave tomorrow morning so stay posted for pics of Susannah taking her debut dip in the Mediterranean.
How best to celebrate such an accomplishment? I think a sunny island vacation to Corsica fits the bill. We leave tomorrow morning so stay posted for pics of Susannah taking her debut dip in the Mediterranean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
congrats peter! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat news! What an accomplishment! Have fun at the beach!
ReplyDeletewoohoo! Congratulations Peter!!!
ReplyDelete