Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Random Highlights

Hope everybody's week is going well.  Here are some random highlights of the last few weeks.

We went to the zoo and saw the tiger cubs. 

It was right after Halloween and all the habitats had jack-o-lanterns.   

We watched the mom and her two babies for awhile and she was just so beautiful.

We even heard her roar a few times and it was so powerful and intimidating, I thought it was a recording at first.

We also saw the hippo mom and her baby.  

Susannah really liked watching them play in the water. 

They put on a great show, swimming right up to the viewing glass.

In other news, I ran a half marathon last weekend.   This is what I was lucky enough to be greeted with at mile one.   Susannah caught up on her reading while she waited for mommy to run by.

You can tell by our smiles that this is mile 1.....only 12 left.   I have to brag a little though......I set a PR of 1:45!!  I was pretty proud (and tired!).

We also went to our friend Abi's birthday dinner.   Susannah had her first experience at the "kid's table" and did so well.

Daddy and Susannah in their hats waiting for the cake.

Grammy sent us this for Susannah's birthday and she LOVES it!!   

As you can tell by this face.

She loves it when Daddy and Meadow run her around the yard on it.

Thanks Grammy!

It is a nice alternative for walks too.   When Susannah isn't feeling the stroller, we can use this.   On our walk last night, she talked and pointed at things the whole way.  

We also got our present from Grandmama yesterday.   Susannah loves her new camera!

This is Susannah's "I'm not very impressed with all these bows" face.  

She eventually realized how beautiful she looked and the smiles came back. 

Growing up so so fast.


Happy Thanksgiving everybody.   Don't forget to include www.stelladot.com/whitneymallory when you are doing your Black Friday Christmas shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment