Friday, August 24, 2012

A few quick pics

We have been so busy enjoying having Peter home, that I have forgotten to take pictures.  During his deployment I took lots of photos everyday so I could send them to him.   But now the picture taking pressure is off, and I've been pretty lazy with it.   I thought I would share the ones that I did manage to snap this week though.  

We signed Susannah up for a soccer class.   She starts in two weeks so she has been doing some practice drills to prepare.

So happy!   She is wearing her bathing suit because we had just returned from dog beach, where we had a breakthrough.....Susannah likes the beach now!!   She wanted to run into the water.  So much so that we had to stop her because the waves were so big.   Swim lessons must have done the trick because she is officially a California beach girl now. 

2 happy girls after a beach day with Daddy.

At the park in our Sunday dress.

The shade was a nice respite from the horrible heat.   (Which by the way has finally broken.   Thank you Lord!   We were pretty close to buying an AC unit.  It was at least 90 in our living room everyday for 2 weeks)

But the shade always felt nice, especially at Spreckles Park.

I know this picture is dark, but I had to include it because Susannah's newest obsession is wearing our shoes.   So hilarious.

I think she likes Daddy's the best.

We take family walks every afternoon and it is so wonderful.   Susannah has been asserting her authority as a big girl though, and often insists on walking instead of riding in her stroller.   It is truly crazy to me how fast she is growing and changing.     

No comments:

Post a Comment