Friday, September 13, 2013

Quick update

A few pieces of quick news to report.......

1.    We still don't have an apartment, but we are hoping our appointment on Sunday will be our last.....we are going back for a second viewing of one we saw last week and we think it may be the one.   (Pray that we can communicate with the Iranian/German landlord.    We hear his English isn't the best.  And last time I checked, Peter and I haven't exactly mastered German or Farsi.)

2.    My driving test was postponed until Monday, but I scored a 96 on the practice test, so I'm taking that as a good sign.

3.    It is very chilly and rainy here.  

 
4.   But it is okay, because Susannah absolutely loves her new rain gear.


5.   We have been teaching her the fun of splashing in puddles in her new rain-boots.


6.    This playground is right outside our hotel.   Susannah has started to make a couple of friends out here.   We aren't the only nomad family living in the hotel, and the kids play together while the parents discuss our house-hunting adventures.

 
7.    Susannah is such a big girl.   She seems to mature more and more everyday.   She seems like a real preschooler in this picture.   I can't believe we have already zipped through the toddler phase.



8.  But when I see pictures like this one and watch her carry her little purse everywhere she goes, I know that a big girl she is.     And a hilarious one at that.



 

That's it for now.   Love and miss you all.



No comments:

Post a Comment