Our week was fun and busy, which helped distract us from the sweltering temperatures. We had several playdates with friends, although I failed to take even one picture at any of them. Here are the photos that I did remember to take.....
| They had breakfast, went to Peter's office for a little while, and went to the barber shop before meeting SA and I at the library for story-time. I think it will be a cherished memory for them both. |
| Sunday morning breakfast. |
| Sarah Avery is so proud to sit in the "big girl chair" like her sister. |
| I know this is blurry but they are both smiling and looking, so I'm posting it. |
| Sarah Avery is still pulling up on everything and cruising around the furniture, but she doesn't seem quite ready to walk yet. |
| We went to the trampoline on Sunday afternoon. Sarah Avery wasn't too sure. |
| Big sister was a fan as always. |
And that is it for our week. This weekend Sarah Avery turns one! We have a little lunch party planned with another family that should be a fun way to celebrate our sweet and hilarious girl. We wish you could all be here to watch her eat her first bite of cake. Pictures to come next week of course. Lots of love from Germany!
No comments:
Post a Comment