Monday, March 14, 2016

Another Week, Another Illness

This post will be short and sweet since I didn't have much time for picture taking.   I was a little distracted with the two stomach virus cases and the one strep throat case that graced our household last week.   In other news, it is still cold here.   Spring, please come our way.   We are so ready for you!  

Cold, gray weather calls for more indoor play-dates so that is what we have been doing.   

Saturday brunch was yummy and fun.   This time they had a jazz band.  

We had a little sunshine on Saturday so that was nice.  

Holding hands.  

By the time we headed out to the park, the sun had disappeared, but we had fun anyway.  

So ready to be outside without all the winter gear!!

SA has been learning to scale the playground equipment. 

She is fearless and hurls herself down the slide with glee.

Saturday night Susannah and Peter cooked us a 3 course meal.   The dessert was ice cream sandwiches with peanut butter chips.   

Sunday morning reading time in Susannah's room.

After church, we baked some cookies to share with some friends who came over Sunday afternoon. 

Susannah loves to help in the kitchen.   Peter and I laugh because she always says, "If I help, you can finish so much faster."    And we let her, even though the opposite is true.   ;)



Dress up time!

"Mommy and Susannah put my hair in pigtails and I don't know how I feel about it."   (She actually really liked her big girl hair style.)

Susannah loved them too.   
And that was it for our week.   Hope all of you are well!   Send us some warm temperatures and sunshine please!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment