Saturday, March 5, 2016

"Let It Go"

Not too much to report from Stuttgart this week.   The highlight was most definitely last Sunday afternoon when Susannah and I went to see "Frozen Live."   The movie was accompanied by a full symphony orchestra, chorus, and soloists.   It was phenomenal.   And sharing it with my little girl can only be described as magical.   I may have even cried a few tears as I watched her face literally light up during the opening number.   I can only remember a handful of other times that I have felt so profoundly grateful as I did during those three precious hours.   We took the ubahn which Susannah loves to do and met up with a couple of friends and their little girls at the theatre.   It was truly one of my most favorite memories ever.    I so wish I had gotten a picture of Susannah's face during "Let it Go."   But here are the pictures I did get along with a few other random ones from our week........

Susannah dressed in her Elsa best of course!

We had some "princess refreshements" before heading to our seats.   

Ready for the show to begin.   Can you tell we were excited??

The show was very interactive, with light displays on the walls and different activity in the aisles throughout the show.   It was so awesome.   It was also in German so I felt grateful that I've seen the movie approximately 483 times and know most of it by heart.  ;)

In other news, this little girl is all about dressing up lately.   Shoes are her favorite.   

She and I took a morning walk one day and spent some time at a playground.   On the way home, she insisted on walking and carrying her sand toys like a purse.  

Such a big girl.  

She and I usually do dinner prep in the mornings and she has been insisting on wearing her apron lately.   This day, she spilled some of her pancake crumbs and decided to sweep up the mess like the big helper she is.   

We took out our little Easter bunny decorations this week and I think SA believes they are real.   She checks on them every so often and greets them before we leave or when we arrive back to the apartment.  

The girls wanted their picture made with the bunnies.   

SA refused to look at the camera, of course.   
And that was it for our week.   The winter is still hanging on with a vengeance and we are so very tired of it.   Hoping you are experiencing lots of spring sunshine where you are!   Love and hugs from Germany!

No comments:

Post a Comment