Nothing too exciting to report this week. Peter was out of town so the girls and I enjoyed a quiet, routine week. Daddy returned this morning and all three of his girls are so happy to have him back. Here are the pictures from this week, with a few that I forgot to post from a few weeks ago......
| Sarah Avery wants to do everything that Susannah does, even dressing up. |
| She especailly likes this Elsa dress because it lights up and sings. |
| She loved playing with the big girls when Susannah had her friend Tang over for a play-date. So proud. |
| SA has some crazy hair and this day it was especially big. Peter said she looked like somebody from the 70's. |
| Oatmeal face. |
| Susannah is more and more grown-up every day. |
| She really is my helper and buddy when Peter is away. |
| Giggly girls. |
| Silly girls. |
| I told you the spring weather didn't last. This was less than 48 hours after we were at the park. It was a very pretty snow, but I am over it. |
| This morning we headed to our favorite neighborhood coffee shop for brunch and were surprised to see that they had live music. The band was awesome and the girls loved it. |
| The local produce truck that sets up in our neighborhood was out the window. I told Peter that the whole thing felt much more hip than we actually are. ;) |
| Susannah especially loved the music. She stood right up front and danced for several songs. Definitely one of those unexpected treats that makes your day. |
| SA had so much fun that night. Peter took these pictures of her. |
| Our little giraffe. |
| She loves this homemade playhouse and plays in it every time we visit these friends. |
No comments:
Post a Comment