Saturday, February 25, 2012

Our week in pictures


What were the Mallory's up to this past week?   Well, here are some highlights......

We enjoyed some drinks at the beach.  

By drinks we mean water out of our sippy cup......

And by beach, we of course, mean Dog Beach.   Meadow's favorite place on earth.

We sported out hot pink jogging suit.

We played with the flowers in the front yard. 

And visited our old friends at the petting zoo. 

Mommy finally caught a picture of Susannah when she was using a non-hat item as a hat.  

On Thursday we had a pink bow with brown wardrobe theme. 

And we played with the flowers in the front yard some more.

I think the pink bow with brown outfit was working for us, don't you?

We played with our friends at church.  

And we played with our pink kitty that Grammy sent us for Valentine's Day.

We unpacked our delivery from diapers.com.

Susannah LOVES unpacking things!

We jumped and played on Mommy and Daddy's bed.

This is one of our favorite activities.

Pretty fun week I'd say!

Hope all of you had a good one too!  

2 comments:

  1. Love the Pink and Brown!! It was most certainly working for your little cutie! Miss you all and can't wait for our girls to meet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the pink jogging suit (and the pink and brown, of course)! I miss ya'll and appreciate you always being such a great and supportive friend!

    ReplyDelete