Monday, February 20, 2012

Valentine's Day Recap and a sweet Sunday outfit

This year's Valentine's Day wasn't exactly traditional, but it was fun nonetheless. Susannah and I had some friends come over since all the Daddies and Husbands were working and we had a great afternoon. I was too busy hosting to remember to take pictures but I snagged a few from a friend.


Finding these on the doorstep after our morning run set the tone for a bright and happy day.   (Yes Susannah has the best Daddy in the world.) 


Susannah had so much fun sharing her toys with her friend Addy. (They were bouncing on this bed just a few minutes after we took this picture.)  

"Here, I''ll give you the soccer ball if you let me have some of your milk."   (Susannah still refuses to drink milk when I offer it to her, but I have caught her drinking it out of Addy's cup a couple of different times.)


Susannah shared her favorite toy, Noah's Ark, with Addy and Miss Brittany.

In keeping with Valentine's Day tradition, we had chocolates.....

And champagne......

Or, in the case of our pregnant/nursing guests, pomegranate sparkling soda.

And of course, we had lots of silliness and laughter.......Thank the Lord for good friends!

On a totally different note, here is Susannah in her church outfit yesterday.   

The hair bow only lasted about 30 seconds after this pic, but it sure was adorable while it lasted.  
  
Hope everybody else had a fun Valentine's Day and are still enjoying a Happy President's Day.   More to come soon from Susannah's most recent trip to dog beach.   She was so brave!

No comments:

Post a Comment