Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Yes, the Mallory Family is still alive........

I know it has been well over two weeks since I blogged.   I try to post something at least once a week, so when iphoto locked up on our computer, it was quite the anxiety inducing technical difficulty.   So, for those of you who hung on during our hiatus, thank you.  Your reward is lots of new antics from the sweetest little toddler in the world.   
She loves wearing jewelry.  This is her pink bracelet.   She shows it to us until we say, "Oh, how pretty Susannah."

She is also on a big hat kick these days.....especially hats that are a part of Daddy's uniform.  

She also likes to use non-hat items as hats, but I haven't been able to snag a picture of that yet.  

Meadow is still her best friend and best pillow.   

This lunch was a big event.....Susannah's first meal off of the kid's menu.  

She opted for the mac and cheese with broccoli. 

Clearly a hit.  

We still love playing at the park, but now that Susannah is such a big girl, she wants to push her trike instead of ride it.  


Because that is what all the big girls do.  

Big girls also loooove to pet the goats at the petting zoo.  
She wasn't even the least big scared.   She charged in there with all the big kids and went straight for the goats.  

Susannah also loves plants and flowers.   She likes to stop and feel the different textures.   And, she has even started bringing her mommy little flowers that she finds in the yard.  

Yep, definitely the sweetest thing this Mommy has ever seen.  

Hope everybody is well. I promise to post some more soon. While our iphoto issures still aren't resolved, we have a temporary solution so that we can be better about supplying the grandparents with their weekly Susannah fix.   

1 comment: