Friday, October 19, 2012

While Mommy's Away.....

Last weekend was monumental for the Mallory family as Mommy went away to Nashville for a girl's weekend, leaving Daddy and Susannah home alone.    I was a little nervous about how it would all play out, but they not only survived without me......they loved every minute.  :)    Peter even took Susannah on a successful shoe shopping trip and they came home with an adorable selection.   I unfortunately didn't take one picture during my weekend.   I was too busy talking the whole time.    But here are some shots of the Daddy-Daugther extravaganza:

I took this the morning before I left.....

Leaving this sweet face was definitely harder than I expected.

A wagon ride was amongst the first Daddy/Daughter activities.  

As were Susannah's first golf lessons.

Fore!!

A trip to the playground was also on the agenda.

As was turning our living room into a playground.

I am a stickler for making Susannah eat her food in her high chair.....especially messy items.   Daddy isn't as concerned about that rule.   Although I am impressed with his couch-protection measures.  

My flight didn't arrive until after Monday's soccer class.   I'm so sad because today was their first into to Lacrosse.

Daddy said it was a big hit. 
Well, that is all for this week.   Today we are headed to the country for a day at the old fashioned pumpkin patch, so next week we will have lots of photos of pony rides, hay rides, pumpkin-picking, and the straw maze.   Happy Fall everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment